Wednesday 16 January 2013

I want to live!


I want to fly…
No longer will I sit in darkness and hide among these walls
I want to unleash the life within, bring the world into my life.
Grasp life by the throat and squeeze what I want.
Rid myself of the fears and negativities and fly on the hopes of freedom and beauty.
No longer will I fear what will happen.
Grasp this life and fly with hope in my heart, enthusiasm and joy as I look at the sunshine through eyes of optimism.
No more hiding in the shadows scared that I may make a mistake.
To hell with them…I will live!
Live as a free man…live as a human being, full of love and passion.
I will throw off my chains, rise from the confines of pressure and doom.
I have one life and I will live it.
My will and zest must break free, now is the time, no more waiting.
Fly…fly..and find my worth, it is there buried in chains of baggage.
Buried by those who fear me being so free.
I want glens and meadows of sunshine, the feel of a warm breeze on my brow and the feeling of satisfaction that when my time is finally over I can say I did everything I could to live my life to its full.
Today I rise from a huddled position, frightened to be seen…today I stand and open my arms and smile as I smell the world…today I embrace life…today I begin to live.




3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ӏ аm sure thіѕ parаgraph has tοuched all
    the іnternet viewеrs, іtѕ really reаlly fаstidіouѕ ρiece of writing on building up new website.


    Αlѕο viѕit my ωeb blog potentiometer Definition

    ReplyDelete
  3. I couldn't resist commenting. Very well written!

    Check out my web-site :: resistor resistance

    ReplyDelete